The Next Level for Camp BizSmart Graduates
At the BizSmart Alumni Accelerator, self-motivated and directed “idea makers and world shakers” age 12 – 17 will test their entrepreneurial ability and start up knowledge in real world, “pop-up” simulations to bring their product to life and push their dreams into reality. Scrappy young entrepreneurs will learn how to go from garage to global in this one-of-a-kind, life changing 10 day entrepreneurship experience.
Instead of curriculum presentations, the participants will choose from a list of short tutorials as needed. Teams will be able to schedule “on demand” coaching and mentoring sessions, with a budget to competitively bargain and bid for access to real accelerator resources. This unique, first-of-its-kind opportunity for young budding entrepreneurs, will conclude with a real world “tradeshow” event at Microsoft Silicon Valley, where the teams will feature their products in an exciting and competitive product showcase and work the crowd for the highest investment from the attendees.
Bell: Passenger Air Vehicle Design Challenge
Download Bell PAV Design Challenge
Help define what the human interaction should look like for the next generation of transportation using Bell‘s personal air vehicles (PAVs) – specifically with the understanding that the PAV will be autonomous… that means there is no pilot in the PAV!
Don’t Compete… Accelerate!
- In order to register for the BizSmart Alumni Accelerator program, you must have completed a 10-day Camp BizSmart program, or equivalent.
- Get ready to change the world, hear the secrets of “Lean Startups” pioneered by the Stanford “d” School, and join a team that will create the next global brand sensation!
- Love working on cool new products? The BizSmart Global Accelerator will take you to the “School of Real World Experience” to harness the fiercely determined energy of Silicon Valley.
- Learn how to fund ideas with brand new and innovative tools like crowdfunded equity investments.
- Hone in on a dynamic business strategy that is based on national security research about the difference between puzzles and mysteries.
- Craft a disruptive value proposition to be not the best, but the only!
- Learn the trade secrets of marketing pros. Be the best at creating a media buzz and learn to do it for free! Hint: It’s NOT all about social marketing.
- Have the best idea but want to make sure no one steals it? Come and understand what intellectual property is and how to safeguard your idea from crafty predators!
- Learn how to lay out a product design timeline and manage precious resources to get to the finish line first.
- Practice the “Art of Humble Inquiry”, one of the standards for professional life.
- Learn the true sources of personal power, and how to get what you want without ticking people off.
- Create a supercharged circle of influence, with a new concept called “Arcing”, that will take your network to the “C-Suite” level!
- Measure yourself against the best in the world with a leading edge leadership assessment app designed exclusively for this BizSmart Global Entrepreneurship Experience.
- Be the first young aspiring entrepreneurs to use the first-of-its-kind artificially intelligent mobile app called BizSmart Coach that puts you in charge of your leadership skill and ability development.
Develop Your Skills & Abilities to the Next Level:
- Growth Mindset
- Design Thinking
- Problem Solving
Residential Housing Available
We’re excited to announce a residential option on the beautiful Santa Clara University campus for the July 21–August 2, 2019 program. Check in is on Sunday, July 2st between 3pm to 5pm, and check out is on Friday, August 2nd in the morning before being transported to Microsoft where the workshop ends at 5pm. Students will leave to go home from Microsoft on August 2nd. Residential availability is very limited and we expect this session to fill quickly. This is a unique opportunity for your aspiring entrepreneurs to live on campus at one of the premier universities in the world.
Airport arrival and departure transportation services for residential students MUST BE arranged by parents with the service of their choice that best meets their needs. One service that specializes in transportation for young people is Kids Kab. Kids Kab is run by the owner-operator, Liz Marino who may be reached at (408) 342-0100. This is not the only option and parents should select the transportation service that best suits your needs.
It is important that BizSmart Global be informed of your student’s arrival time at the airport so that we can anticipate when they will arrive at Santa Clara Housing. We also need to know their departure schedule for the airport at the end of BizSmart Global and to know when transportation services are scheduled to pick them up. Please send your student’s flight arrival and departure information and who you arrange ground transportation with to Geeta Ajmera, Director Student Admissions and Logistics.
The total cost is $4,567.50 which includes tuition, materials, housing and three meals a day. Parents are responsible for transportation to and from the Santa Clara campus. Please call us directly at (408) 395-1937 with any questions or for additional details concerning this option.
Need on-campus housing? Limited spaces are still available – sign up now to secure your space.
Residential: July 21–August 2, 2019
Commuter: July 22-26, July 29–August 2, 2019
Residential Check In/Out:
Sunday, July 21: 3–5pm
Friday, August 2: 7am
(Residential check out of the dorm at 7am, then transported to Microsoft for the day. Departure at close of workshop is from Microsoft on August 2 following competition and graduation.)
Santa Clara University
Microsoft at Moffet Towers
(Tradeshow and Awards Location)
View a map
Commuter Tuition: $2,283.75
A deposit of $1,141.88 is due at time of application to reserve a space. The total amount must be paid in full by May 31, 2019.*
Residential Tuition: $4,567.50
Includes tuition, materials, housing and three meals a day.
A deposit of $2,283.75 is due at time of application to reserve a space. The total amount must be paid in full by May 31, 2019.*
At Santa Clara, lunch will be provided for students in the dining hall.
*A student’s space will be guaranteed when we receive full payment. Any applications received on or after May 31, 2019 must include tuition payment in full.
Step 1: Apply Now!
Please submit the application before moving on to the payment section.
Step 2: Payment Options
Please submit the application before moving on to the payment section.
US Travel Insurance
If you live in the United States and wish to protect your tuition and travel investment against an unforeseen circumstance, we have partnered with A+ Program Protection from TravMark to offer various coverages. Please click on the link above to learn more and obtain a quote.
International Travel Insurance
If you are traveling from an International location and wish to protect your tuition and travel investment against an unforeseen circumstance, please click here to learn more and obtain a quote. If you decide to purchase this coverage, please list Travel Supplier as “BizSmart” on Page 2 of the application.